Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Everyday: Scarves

Introducing! A new category entitled "everyday," where I just get to share fun quips about every day. For instance, every day I brush my teeth. Everyday I have every intention of making my bed. And today's subject: scarves. Everyday I wear a scarf. Well, most every day. And I'm not talking chunky knit scarves, though I do wear those in the winter when necessary. I mean long flowy wraps. You can wrap them tightly or loosely; wrap them over your shoulders or lap when it's cold or sit on it when it's picnic time. And scarves add instant flair to anything. Add some sunglasses and some earrings and you are jet set, ready to travel the world, or simply ride the bus into school. Any way, I am so happy to add scarf wearing to my every day. They just make me feel like me, and I'm pretty sure that's supposed to happen. So, for your benefit and my happiness, I give you a look back at my life in scarves.


A Gallery of Celebration
"Scarves: Useful and Lovely in Any Situation"

In England's blustery autumn awaiting sunny Africa

And even in sunny Africa with Junior

While trying to master the Underground

While getting in a nap at Europe's largest night club
Try one on!
In Progress,
Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment