Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday, May 12, 2011 (And I did not forget!)

This is what I saw when I attempted to blog last night:
And again this morning, desperately trying to recover lost time lest you think I forgot once more:
Repetition is fun whilst blogging, but annoying whilst trying to blog.
(Saying whilst, however, is always a delight.)
Oh irony of ironies, that as I try to keep a daily blog about daily practices, I cannot even succeed perfectly. Much grace to me as I struggle and discover how to engage my days with intentional practices, with a dash of laughter from the sidelines thrown in.

In Progress,
Lacy

P.S.: Grace to you too, of course. Even if you are one of those laughing with care on the sidelines. I'm pretty sure God's there right along with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment