Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ladies' Night

Some lovely friends of mine, Meghan Cappon and Jenny Wanty, started a little get together called TATAS (read: ladies only). And every time we have it, it is always absolutely just what I need. Tonight that just so happened to be hot tubbing under clear Seattle skies, accompanied (beforehand) by wine and chocolate. It could also be true that I didn't have a chance to eat dinner, thus I had to eat more chocolate to survive.

It was complete loveliness, as ladies often are. And so, since you couldn't share in it, I leave you with a picture of loveliness with a healthy dose of femininity from a blog I recently found via my most favorite blog, hitherandthither.net. FYI, this picture just so happens to trace my desktop now, greeting me with the fullness of beauty every morning.


In Progress, with some lovely ladies,
Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment