Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yoga for One

I had the intention of going to yoga today--three separate times. Not meaning I would go three times, just that I kept putting it off, really. I have a good reason, though--a paper that's due tomorrow, accompanied by a presentation, begetting a lot of making up words and theses, and using superfluous terms that I found in my thesaurus, such as "begetting" and "superfluous."

Anyway, I didn't make it to yoga. And it's almost 10:30, so they're closed. I'm not finished with my paper, and it's likely that I will put it off until the early morning. And even as I try to finish a few final sentences for the night, I can always use a distraction, and definitely need to make up for my lack of yoga this particular Wednesday, so I'm going to do this:

She catches on to trends so well. 
I'm not going to do the burning ones though. Just the relaxing one. For bedtime. We'll see if I get back to my paper after this one. My guess is no.

In Progress, (but will finish my paper tomorrow),
Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment